2017 DOG BOARDING RATES ***NEW PEAK SEASON RATES***
All boarding includes VAT at 23%
In 2016 we introduced pricing by weight, (we previously had small/medium/large categories)
We have a full size veterinary dog weighing scales here on site.
A new 5th weight category has been added for dogs over 38kg
New Peak Season rates introduced. Peak Season is June, July, August and Dec 18th - Jan 6th.
Peak Season rates - see below
Weight category Daily Rate
1. 0 > 6kg €16 (including €3.68 VAT)
2. 6 > 14kg €17 (including €3.91 VAT)
3. 14 > 22kg €18 (including €4.14 VAT)
4. 22 > 30kg €19 (including €4.37 VAT)
5. 30 > 38kg €20 (including €4.60 VAT)
6. 38kg+ €21 (including €4.83 VAT)
Peak Season Rates - June, July, August and Dec 18th - Jan 6th
1. 0 > 6kg €19 (including €4.37 VAT)
2. 6 > 14kg €20 (including €4.60 VAT)
3. 14 > 22kg €21 (including €4.83 VAT)
4. 22 > 30kg €22 (including €5.06 VAT)
5. 30 > 38kg €23 (including €5.29 VAT)
6. 38kg+ €24 (including €5.52 VAT)
Two or more Dogs sharing the same Kennel
To calculate the daily rate for two dogs sharing just add the cost of each dog together according to their weight category and deduct €4. E.g. a Jack Russell (category 1) €16 sharing with a Cockerpoo (category 2) €17 = €33 deduct €4 = Daily rate of €29. For the daily rate of three or more dogs please contact us.
Best Value Boarding
Best Value boarding is to drop off at 10am so your dog has the whole day to socialise and settle in and then collect at 10am on their departure day as they will have two hours to play without any charge for that day.
Sunday (6pm drop off) Price Reduction
As the daily rate applies for the day your pet arrives it is best value to bring your pet at 10am instead of 6pm. However we do not open on Sunday morning so there is no opportunity to drop off at 10am. Therefore, there will be a new half price rate if you bring your pet at 6pm on Sunday.
Royal Canin Food
As always we include Royal Canin dry food for all dogs boarding with us.