About our Kennels
Each dog staying with us has their own indoor fully tiled, heated cabin with its own large covered outdoor run.
We only have a small number of kennels, allowing more personal attention and a quieter, calmer atmosphere.
These are arranged in a courtyard so that dogs can see what’s going on but do not have any nose to nose contact.
The kennels are all separated by another kennel or planting.
- Insulated timber cabin, cool in summer, warm in winter
- Fully tiled floor and part tiled walls (non slip floor tiles)
- Wall mounted radiator (especially designed for kennels)
- Large plastic beds for each guest
- ‘Vetbed’ bedding for each guest (warm absorbent hygienic pet bedding as used in veterinary clinics)
- Classical music playing
- Chew bones and soft toys for each guest
- Large sliding hatch leading to outdoor run
- Large Covered outdoor Run
- Smooth concrete floor
- Runs allow access to the outdoors all day while dogs stay dry even in wet weather
Two sizes available:
- Indoor cabin – 1.5m x 2m (5ft x 6.5ft)
- Outdoor Run – 2m x3m (6.5ft x 10ft)
- Ceiling over 6ft
- Indoor Cabin – 2m x 2m (6.5ft x6.5ft)
- Outdoor Run – 4m x 2m (10ft x 13.3ft)
- Ceiling over 6ft
Each kennel can accommodate a number of dogs from the same family.
Guests have the use of the indoor and outdoor sections of their kennels all day.
Some of our Happy Boarders
Our dog boarding is run on a supervised ‘free play’ model.
During the morning dogs are allowed to mix and play together under supervision only. Dogs mix with other dogs their own size and with similar exercise requirements.
The small dogs have their own lawn while big dogs have a separate large play area covered in synthetic grass. Old or nervous dogs are kept in quieter areas and spend their excercise time pottering around with us while they settle in.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know more?
Click below to browse our FAQs on viewings, vaccinations and kennel routines.